Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fusion Cash



I read a lot of good things about Fusion Cash, so I decided to give it a try. My initial opinion of Fusion Cash was not so good. Honestly, it confused me a bit. Sign up was easy and you automatically receive $5 into your account! After sign up it brings you to the list of offers. I would suggest you browse through the free offers (you shouldn't have to spend money to make money, remember?). 


Pros: 
-$5 signup bonus
-Easy to use after you get a feel for the site
-Pretty good pay, I made $15 within the thirty minutes I initially spent on the website
-There are a lot of different payout options
-Great referral program

Cons:
-Some of the tasks ask for way too much personal information for my taste
-They only do payouts around the 20th of the month, so you may have to wait a while for your money

Overall, Fusion Cash seems like a pretty great website to make money on. The referral program is the best I've seen anywhere. It is definitely legit. Sign up! :)

P.s- I will be updating on this one after I have spent a little more time on it, so check back in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment